1. Name and contact information of controller and data protection officer
Controller: 360 Asset Finance GmbH (hereinafter: “360AF”), Berliner Str. 72, 60311 Frankfurt a.M., Germany
The data protection officer of 360AF can be reached at the above address, attention: RA Dr. Peter Smeets, Esq., or at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data, type and purpose of data use
When you visit our website, www.360AF.de, the browser used on your terminal device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information will be temporarily stored in a log file.
tored until it is automatically erased:
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the requested file,
- the referrer URL, and
- the browser you use, and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, and the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- to guarantee smooth connection to our website,
- to guarantee convenient use of our website,
- to evaluate system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
These data will not be merged with data from any other sources. The legal basis of data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 letter f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”). Our legitimate interest is based on the purposes of data collection listed above. Under no circumstances will we use collected data for the purpose of drawing inferences about your identity.
When you visit our website, we will also place cookies and use web analysis services. For more detailed information please refer to section 4 (Cookies) and section 5 (Use of Tools).
The content of our website is hosted by the following provider: IONOS
The provider is IONOS SE, Elgendorfer Str. 57, 56410 Montabaur (hereinafter referred to as IONOS).
The use of IONOS is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in ensuring that our website is presented as reliably as possible. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG, insofar as the consent includes the storage of cookies or access to information in the user’s terminal device (e.g. device fingerprinting) as defined by the TTDSG. The consent can be revoked at any time.
4. Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for any purposes other than those listed below.
We will transfer your personal data to third parties only if:
- you have expressly consented to a transfer of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 letter a) of the GDPR,
- transferring your personal data is necessary for asserting, exercising, or defending legal rights or claims within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 letter f) of the GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have a prevailing protected interest in not having your data transferred,
- transferring your personal data is required by law within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 c) of the GDPR, or
- transferring your data is permitted by law and is necessary for the performance of a contract with you within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 letter b) of the GDPR.
5. Rights of data subjects
We hereby further inform you that you have the following rights. We therefore ask that you notify us if any your personal information should change, so that we can promptly make the appropriate changes in our systems.
- Under Art. 15 of the GDPR you have a right to receive information about your personal data that are processed by us. In particular, you are entitled to be informed of the purposes of data processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, how long we intend to store your personal data, whether you have a right to rectification, erasure, restricted processing, or objection, whether you have a right to lodge a complaint, what the source of your personal data is if they were not collected by us, and whether our website employs any automated decision-making, including profiling, and of the details of such automated decision-making.
- Under Art. 16 of the GDPR you have a right to demand that your personal data that are stored by us be rectified or supplemented with additional data.
- Under Art. 17 of the GDPR you have a right to demand that we erase your personal data that are stored by us, unless processing such data is necessary for exercising the freedom of speech, for complying with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for asserting, exercising, or defending legal rights or claims.
- Under Art. 18 of the GDPR you have a right to demand that processing of your personal data be restricted if the accuracy of data is disputed by you, if processing is unlawful but you decline to have the data erased, if we no longer need the data but you need the data in order to assert, exercise, or defend legal rights or claims, or if you have objected to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 of the GPO.
- Under Art. 20 of the GDPR you have a right to demand that the personal data you have provided to us be made available to you in a structured, standard, and machine-legible format or that your personal data be transferred to another controller.
- Under Art. 7 para. 3 of the GDPR you have a right to revoke your consent to data processing at any time. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your data based on your consent.
- Under Art. 77 of the GDPR you have a right to lodge a complaint with a regulatory authority. As a general rule, you may lodge a complaint with the regulatory authority at the place of your habitual abode or employment or at the registered office of 360AF.
If your personal data are processed on the basis of a legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR, provided that the reasons for the objection relate to your particular situation or that the objection is aimed at direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, with which we will comply whether or not you base your objection on any particular situation. To exercise your right of revocation or right of objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to datenschutz@360AF.de.
7. Data security
During your visit to our website we will employ the widely used SSL method (secure socket layer) in combination with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a general rule, 256 bit encryption will be used. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we will use 128 bit v3 technology instead. To check whether any particular page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form, look for the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
In addition, we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss or destruction, and unauthorized access by third parties. Our safeguards are continuously updated as technology evolves.